APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
to the First Edition of the International Workshop
Palermo: Cultural Heritage, Migration and Sustainable Development!!
LET’S WORK ON YOUR EXCITING NEW PROJECT TOGETHER!
- A good command of English is required to actively participate in debates and to attend lectures.
- Passionate and highly interested in the topics of cultural heritage, cultural diversity, urban regeneration, migration
- Enrolled in a Bachelor or Master degree or being young professionals with experience in the field of culture, economy, tourism, architecture, social sciences etc. (We accept a wide range of backgrounds due to the workshop’s multidisciplinary approach.)
HOW AND BY WHEN TO APPLY
After a first round of selection, later applications will be considered until the 28th of May.
Priority will be given to candidates submitting their application by the 30th of April at 00:00 CET. We encourage interested students to apply as early as possible in order to profit from current favourable terms.
- Motivation letter describing why you wish to follow the workshop programme (800 words maximum, in French , English or Italian)
- Curriculum vitae/résumé (in French, English or Italian)
- Copy of your passport ID/personal details page
- Copy of university diplomas and qualifications obtained
A scientific committee will assess the applications and select candidates on the base of academic transcript of records, relevant experience and motivation. Accepted candidates will be informed by email right after the approval of the Scientific Committee and receive all detailed information to finalise the inscription.
Comments are closed.